Friday, April 17

Over the river and through the woods...to Nexus Faire I go!

I'm out!

On the road to Nexus Faire for the weekend. Leaving in about two hours. Maybe less. Figured I'd hop online before I officially don't have a major port of birth. I actually think I lack that anyways.
But hopefully the weekend is fun. It has all sorts of things I love...so I have High hoped for it.
http://www.nexusevents.org/nexusfaire/

My moped didn't sell for the 800. So I am going to contact the secondary buyer once I post this. It is really far more stress than it's worth.

Fixed up the Icarus a lot more. A LOT more. It still needs to have the waste tank fixed. A new Converter put in. It also needs a hot water heater fix. it has issues. But it's livable.

I keep coming here to post, and then I don't have anything worthwhile to say. I need to start making some substantial posts here. But I guess that will have to wait until I can get internet access on the road. Oh joy.

I really need to make this all work. I have not been doing so well in the confidence department. It's just blow after blow to everything I am trying to do.
I knew this wouldn't be easy...and I don't want to complain about my chosen lifestyle...but I think I am afforded the right to be upset. I choose to exercise that right.
This sucks.
I hope traveling is worth it. I need to know I can find something worth my time for once.


Well, I am off to try and make money and travel. Wish me luck!

~The Captain

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Fare well. I wish you guys all the best. I'll think good thoughts for you on your journeys.

    Lord Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I feel like adding a clique quote of its always darkest before the dawn, but now i just like saying blow something up if you need to feel better, heh. However I'm sure everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete

Past Trasmissions

Crew

My photo
You'll just have to ask.

Allies