Tuesday, September 1

Ladies, gentlemen, and those undecided, may I have your attention please!

Earlier this summer, myself and Whisper started talking about running an event. A steampunk themed event that we would plan and host. We had a plan to call it 'A Dreadful Affair.'
Though I LOVE that name, The Dreadful Affair has not happened. It fell to the wayside, and we did not pick it back up.
I apologize to everyone who was interested in helping with it. We had a great response to it, and it really bolstered our drive to do it. I would love to have the Dreadful Affair happen one day.

We may have dropped the ball on this event, but there IS a reason.
We are going to be helping one Jeff Mach produce the "Steampunk World's Fair" next May in NJ.

http://steampunkworldsfair.com/

There will be more news forthcoming. We are still planning and developing ideas for it...but I can give you a little hint as to what will be happening:



No...we are NOT kidding.

Hope to see you all there!
Cheers!

~Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Trasmissions

Allies