Tuesday, July 7

Erm, I guess not just yet...

It seems we're sticking in civilization for a little longer, to finish up some costume stuff for our hosts. ^_^

We spent the day hanging out with Jeff. Huzzah! A good time was had by all.

And now, for the part that's super important, I'll just re-post from other places:

(cross-posted on Myspace and Steampunk Empire)

Hey everyone,

Not too long on here, but just wanted to let you know that Midsummer Magick Faire (midsummermagickfaire.com) is coming up!

On the last weekend- the weekend of CT-con in fact- the coordinator has requested a bit of a STEAMPUNK twist.

So if you want to go to a Ren Faire, it runs from 11-6 on Saturday and Sunday, July 18th and 19th, 25th and 26th, and August 1st and 2nd. On the 1st and 2nd, come in your steam-gear best!

Also, we are going to be at ConnectiCon on Friday all day, and then Saturday night after the Faire! I'll be selling some of my craft items at a few peoples' tables, so if you were looking for anything from me in particular, please let me know and I will try to have it there for you then. Also, you should feel free to come buy my stuff in general so I can put gas in the tank and food in mah belly until Pi-Con at the end of August.

And anyone who was interested in keeping the Captain and I afloat who cannot get to CT-con or the Magick Faire, I give to you my PayPal account: vigokosaru@yahoo That seems to have been working out rather well. ^_^

Also, we are still looking for people interested in going camping with us the last weekend of August for "A Dreadful Affair", a casual event of steampunks gathering together to do steampunky type things, network, and have a hell of a lot of fun!

You can contact me at ssicarus.blogspot.com or ssicarus@yahoo.com I am going to be without internet for a while as we will be parking the Icarus on the campsite for most of the next 3 1/2 weeks.

All best and much love,

Whisper,
Communications Officer of the S.S. Icarus,
First Mate of the Penny Dreadfuls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Trasmissions

Allies