Thursday, May 14

Itch, itch, itch

I feel the itch to write, but not so much on the blog-type end of things.  I want to write fiction, prose, things with beginnings, middles, and ends, dialogue.  You know the stuff.

Still in Rhode Island for about another week.  Then AB, then back here to snag the Icarus, then potentially going to Cape Cod.  From there it's PortCon.  I'm not sure where we are going to stay between AB and PortCon if we don't go to the Cape.  Anyone with a driveway and bathroom/shower they'd like to offer us for a few days, please let me know.  Pretty much anywhere an hour from the coast of New England is fair game for us at this point.

Enough about that though.  I'm here to be selfish and talk about myself, since a few people have sent me texts telling me I haven't posted in a long time.

So...

I was trying to sleep but was fitful and restless.  I want to swim, and go on a diet and a toxin flush.

I want my kitty like crazy.  But I worry that seeing him again will just make me miss him more, since I won't be able to spend too much time with him.  I want to bring his foster mum a big bag of kitty food as a way of saying "thank you", and if I sell stuff at AnimeBoston next weekend and can find a way up to Nashua, I will likely do so.

I need new shoes.  I've needed new shoes since before the lease was up on my apartment.

With Katie's help, I've been busy making hand-crafted items for AB.  I have a LOT more left to make, though.  But today was a bad day, a rainy day, and I only knitted two cuffs and did nothing else.  Well, I made tacos.

I hate emotional outbursts.  I had one today.  I feel embarrassed, a little ashamed.  In some ways, I wish I could take it back, but I feel better having gotten it out.  I just don't like the idea of anyone seeing me get like that.  I shouldn't bottle things so much- it might save me from these eventual explosions.  Though, it is nice that- having done so- like I said, I do feel better for it.  It just might prove to be better for everyone if I try to express my feelings on a more regular basis so that I don't let things fester and rot.

I miss the Baron.  I don't know if he will be at AB.  But I am looking forward to having Katie along with us.  And hanging with Magda, Gid and Ed, Miss Elizabeth, Magik, Sarah, and then seeing all the Dreadfuls together again.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do after I post this... Like I said: I want to write.  But I hate laptops ::sigh::  And this one isn't mine.  I should go back to bed, and get into an earlier rising pattern.  I need to be up and at AB by 8am on Friday.  I likely won't get much sleep all that weekend.  I need to figure out how to pack light, bring a few outfits, a blanket and pillow, and then all of the stuff we are selling.

It's going to be... a challenge.  That's for sure.

Well, anyway.  There must be something interesting for me to read about on this great big internet.

~Whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Trasmissions

Allies