Thursday, April 23

HURRYHURRYHURRY

Being timed for my post by the Library this time.

Quick post.

Scavenger hunts are fun. Shoes can be FUCKING awesome when they want to be. So can Stir Fry.

Goth Club and Circus this weekend. Labor Ready next Monday.

Von Fogel's Movie is a thumbs up from me. Come see. Post more later when i have the info and time. Also Zombie day. Gonna be a blast.

Discovered people mistake me for a voice actor quite frequently. Awesome.

Was told to get a real job for the first time today.
Ha.
Real job.
No such thing.

Hm....
Rorschach's Journal: April 23, 2009 5:32 PM
This city's afraid of me. I haven't bathed appropriately for quite some time. I also killed a dog. I hate dogs. Discovered cooking food surprisingly easy. Also discovered comic book references are best if done before the movie comes out. Oops.

Need to turn my hodge podge self into a functioning tool for income. None of my skills are terribly marketable.
Oh well.

Gonna bounce off, eat, crash for the night, and hopefully sort myself, my mind, and my life out.

Wish me luck! Or don't. It's all an illusion anyway.

As they say in my native tongue...Toodles.

~Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Trasmissions

Allies