Wednesday, December 9

Requested that we post this...

So our new friend, the Steampunk Punisher (or as you might actually know him, Louis Oswald) has asked that I help post around the latest Guys of Steampunk Calendar as he is being featured in it! I can most certainly do this, especially since my friends the Brothers McManniss are also in this calendar- and on the cover!


http://www.cafepress.com/guysofsteampunk.333079376



That is the calendar, Guys of Steampunk, 2010. Order it now and you'll have it in plenty of time for the first of the year.

By the way, did you know you could also buy a Guys of Steampunk mug (for him) or thong (for her)? Please buy a thong, with Gid and Ed's faces on it. It will just make my day! ^_^

---

And while I'm promoting things:



Yes, those are puppets...
"WICKED FAIRE: Where even Rocky Horror gets weirder"

Ha. Awesome.


Much love,

Whisper

2 comments:

Past Trasmissions

Allies