Sunday, June 21

HUZZAH!

Guess who the new boffer warlord of Portcon is?

Here's a hint: He has two thumbs and is full of awesome.

*points thumbs at chest* THIS GUY!!!

Yeah. I am rather happy with that. It was a lot of fun, and every fight I had was a challenge. Nothing was easy for me. I am rather proud of that. If anyone who was in the tourney is reading this, you did a fantastic job! Come back and fight next year.
I got two different t-shirts for it, and a nice new foam latex longsword. It is SO NICE. I don't want to fight with it! It's too pretty!
But I do need to make a shield. Plus I need to find a LARP to join. MASI looks interesting.

Anyways. I would post pics, but I can't find my camera, and I am so fatigued from the con and fighting...
I'm going to go power down. Maybe make rapture feed me and whisper pet me.

DAMN IT I NEED A HAREM OF WOMEN!

Hugs and Bludgeonings (with a nice new boffa!),
~Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Trasmissions

Allies